The Keller Fay Group offers a variety of customized research solutions to help clients plan and execute effective word of mouth programs as well as monitor and evaluate their success.
Our custom solutions provide you with a roadmap to WOM success.
- What is the current “conversation” about issues and topics of importance to your brand(s)?
- All successful WOM starts with active listening, online and especially “offline.”
- What is your story?
- WOM platform and new initiatives
- Who should carry the message?
- Who talks most, is most trusted, most effective?
- How should you get the word out?
- Programs, events, marketing, media
- What are the metrics for WOM success?
- Continuing measurements of word of mouth
- Linkages to business outcomes
Our methodology for TalkTrack® also is used for many custom assignments.
The principals of the Keller Fay Group have more than three decades of combined experience in understanding word of mouth marketing — targeting, messaging, communications channels, customer management, and campaign evaluation. Whether your organization is just getting started with word of mouth, or has a fully functioning program that needs refining, we can help.
- Our word of mouth consulting services can:
- Bring you up to speed on the latest developments in the field
- Assess your organization’s WOM readiness
- Lead WOM ideation sessions for program development
- Connect you with other leading WOM practitioners
- Design measurement systems for your WOM programs
- Train your team to be WOM marketers