TalkTrack® supports your marketing decision making:
- Is your brand a word of mouth leader or laggard?
- What is your TalkShareTM relative to the competition?
- Who’s talking about your brand/category? And who should be?
- Which influencers should you be targeting?
- What media/marketing contacts are driving your talk?
- Which can be leveraged to drive more talk?
- What exactly are consumers saying about your brand and competition?
- Is current messaging leading to strong recommending?
- Is your marketing moving the WOM needle?
- Which elements of your marketing are having the most impact?
- What’s the impact of a crisis or event on WOM?
For more information:
NEWS & INSIGHTS
- In 2000, Malcolm Gladwell popularized the idea ...
Bud Light, Budweiser and Corona Extra are Brewing Consumer Conversations Offline, While Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Jägermeister and Jack Daniel’s are Top Shelf on Social MediaEngagement Labs Ranks the Top U.S. Beer and Liq...
- Marketing teams continue to pour resources into...