Do you want your brand to be more social? More talked about? Do you want to reap the benefits that word of mouth advocacy can deliver for your brand?
Our workshops bring together all your key stakeholders and agencies responsible for growing your brand to create powerful new approaches to insure you maximize the impact of your marketing investments by maximizing your word of mouth
- Educate your key marketing executives about how WOM really works – find out why you need a “total social” strategy that extends far beyond social media.
- Identify your existing WOM assets & liabilities
- Generate specific strategies and tactics to drive growth through WOM
- Grounded in research from TalkTrack®, Keller Fay Group’s unique research system that monitors both online and offline conversations about companies and brands
- Insights based on decades of experience in word of mouth marketing and measurement
- Action-oriented – highly participatory, with exercises to reveal your opportunities and challenges. The final deliverable is a WOM action plan that will forever change your go-to-market strategies and tactics.
But don’t just take our word for it. Hear what our clients have to say:
Thank you to the Keller Fay Group for helping us elevate our customer insights and in-market experimentation to greater heights. As a result of your research and the workshop you ran for us we are confidently taking our next steps with a deeper understanding of what is important to potential customers, who they are and what they are saying in their day to day lives. Your expertise and partnership have been an enlightening piece of our journey in the rapidly growing world of word of mouth advocacy. ”
- Alaina Maloney, Social Care Senior Specialist, Intuit
Contact us to find out more about our workshop offerings.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Keller Fay’s research for The Guardian shows the two main parties experiencing very similar levels of WOM among the British electorate.As election day continues in the UK, Keller Fay...
- Even with the help of Taylor Swift appearing in...
- At the ‘Impact 2015′ conference, th...