The Keller Fay Group is an award winning market research firm dedicated to helping clients capitalize on the most powerful force in the marketplace today – the power of word of mouth (WOM) and social influence.
We are the consumer conversation experts, and the only company to measure and deliver insight based on all word of mouth – both online as well as the 90% of conversations that take place offline.
We serve a blue chip client list that includes leading brands, media, and agencies seeking to capitalize on the knowledge we provide to strengthen their word of mouth and consumer advocacy, leading to higher sales.
The firm’s principals are highly regarded industry leaders.
- “Nobody knows more about word of mouth than Ed Keller and Brad Fay,” according to the prestigious Journal of Advertising Research.
- Keller and Fay’s book, The Face-to-Face Book: Why Real Relationships Rule in a Digital Marketplace, was chosen 2013 Best Book in Marketing by the American Marketing Association and has been widely praised, with comments such as this from Chuck Porter, the Chairman of Crispin Porter and Bogusky: “Everyone who’s on the social-media-is-the-future bandwagon should get off for a minute and read this book.”
- Ed Keller was the first Board Chair of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) and Brad Fay is the current Chair.
- Brad Fay has been honored by the ARF with its Grand Innovation Award for the development of TalkTrack®. Ed Keller received a Great Minds Award from the ARF.
- The publication of Ed Keller’s 2003 book, The Influentials: One in Ten Tells the Other Nine How to Vote, Where to Eat and What to Buy, has been called “the seminal moment in the development of word of mouth.” Keller has been awarded a US patent for the development of a “system and method of identifying individuals of influence.”
If you want to capitalize on the power of word of mouth – which has been called “the most disruptive force in the consumer marketplace” – then contact us and let us show you how we can help you.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Keller Fay’s research for The Guardian shows the two main parties experiencing very similar levels of WOM among the British electorate.As election day continues in the UK, Keller Fay...
- Even with the help of Taylor Swift appearing in...
- At the ‘Impact 2015′ conference, th...