TalkTrack® fused to GfK MRI’s Survey of the American Consumer
Reach People Engaged in Brand Conversations
- Fusion provides a unique opportunity to link WOM around brands and categories with media behaviors
– Links category conversations to specific media audiences and product owner groups
– Links brand WOM to specific media audiences and product owner groups
– Ranks media audiences based on engagement in product and brand WOM
- Enables media owners to emphasize the WOM power of their networks/programs
- “All Media Are Social”
– Every form of media has the potential to stimulate conversations
– “Social Context” is a key factor in success of advertising
- Enables brands and agencies to design media plans to maximize WOM
What is GfK MRI/TalkTrack® Data Fusion?
Consumers trust testimonials and peer recommendations. To make the most of advertising spend, markets should use this natural occurrence by focusing on reaching consumers who actively participate in discussion about their brand.
Keller Fay Group and GfK MRI data work together to give marketers a unique tool to maximize the word of mouth reach of their messaging.
We enable clients to identify and deliver their ads to the media audiences that are most engaged in conversations about their brands. Marketers can also gauge word of mouth reach to inform future planning.
How it works
We fuse GfK MRI Survey of the American Consumer™ data to Keller Fay TalkTrack® panel data using our standard and trusted techniques for data fusion.
The TalkTrack® survey – conducted daily and updated to the fusion semi-annually – measures word of mouth activity around products, brand and categories both online and offline.
This fused data is loaded into MEMRI, Telmar, Nielsen’s IMS CLEAR DECISIONS and other third party software for analysis of word of mouth data to provide clients with actionable insights into their brand influencers’ media usage behaviors.
To find out more, contact us for a no-obligation consultation in which you can view examples of the fused data and learn how this tool can make all the difference in your marketing planning.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
- Word-of-mouth/offline marketing doesn’t always ...
What do Palmolive, Corona, RCA and PayPal have in Common? They are All “Social Misfits” According to a New Report from Engagement LabsNew TotalSocial™ Analysis Profiles Brands that ...
- Political operatives aren’t the only ones...