- Respondents first recruited to take notes on conversations in 15 categories over 24 hours
- Brand/company names collected on open ended basis
- Covers all forms of WOM: Face to face, phone, online
Representative sample of consumers 13 to 69
- Participants re-contacted a day later to answer questions about brands talked about during past 24 hours
- Sample drawn from largest online consumer panels
- Demographically balanced to US Census
- 700 interviews weekly; 3,000 per monthly; 36,000 annually
Size of Database
- Over 30,000 conversational brand mentions per month
- Nearly 400,000 brand mentions per year
- Started June 2006; About 3 years in active database
- Clients may elect to receive a flexible schedule of deliverables: semi-annual reports on word of mouth in their category; monthly update reports; “deep dive” reports on topics of interest in their category; etc. In addition, clients may elect to purchase access to their data via an online portal. Subscriptions are priced according to which deliverables are selected.
To find out more, contact us for a no-obligation consultation in which you can view examples of the data and learn how this tool can make a difference in your marketing planning.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
- Word-of-mouth/offline marketing doesn’t always ...
What do Palmolive, Corona, RCA and PayPal have in Common? They are All “Social Misfits” According to a New Report from Engagement LabsNew TotalSocial™ Analysis Profiles Brands that ...
- Political operatives aren’t the only ones...