WOM Dynamics Collected
- Polarity: Positive, negative, mixed, neutral opinions
- Recommending: Buy, consider, avoid
- Content: What was said
- Credibility & Intended actions
- Influences: Customer Experience, Media/marketing
- Sender vs. Receivers
- Mode: face to face, phone, online
- Venue: home, work, school, in-store, in-transit, etc
- Participants: Who & how many
- Influencer characteristics
- Media Usage Behavior
To find out more, contact us for a no-obligation consultation in which you can view data samples and learn how this tool can make a difference in your marketing planning.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
- Word-of-mouth/offline marketing doesn’t always ...
What do Palmolive, Corona, RCA and PayPal have in Common? They are All “Social Misfits” According to a New Report from Engagement LabsNew TotalSocial™ Analysis Profiles Brands that ...
- Political operatives aren’t the only ones...